Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 22, 2005

firstpost fifthblog

a long time ago before i had a computer, before everyone had a computer and while i still lived in the US, I used to be able to sign up for and onto anything/where i wanted using my preferred handle. I could even use my first name. Times have changed. I've established blogs all over cyberspace under the name "honeybees." I've learned a lot about setting up blogs; I've especially learned that most of them charge money for the priviledge of posting photos. So I'm back at blogger. I may already have an account with these fine people... but I can't remember it if I do.

Today Ivo and I did gardening all morning. He loves to play in and eat dirt. We cleaned the patio area, met the garbage and recycling trucks and then met Sho over at her new house. Just a block away! We all got lunch together at the veggie place. Ivo had a little broth and white rice. There's a typhoon a little south of Taiwan so it's overcast and gray. Still quite humid though and since it's my birthday, we're enjoying the downstairs ac!

No comments: