Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Wrapped up in a bow









Grammie and Grampie just took Ivo to the park by themselves - they brought him back sleeping like a baby! Yippee!

We are having a great time.

The other night we were talking about how having a baby has made us change our former free-time squandering ways. How just having an hour to do what you want or need to do feels like a gift. At the risk of scaring the few darling friends I have from coming by... We mentioned how sometimes visitors think this free time is still up for being taken for granted - and won't leave... Doug said when stuff like that happens the best thing to do is just to say, "Now isn't a good time." I think that's great but Ryan said, what if they ask why? Somewhere in there I said, tell 'em "Now's really not a good time, I just got my period." Still makes me laugh!

No comments: