Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

6:56am

It's light and the boys are sleeping...
coffee is on the horizon
I've been gathering the final bits of info for my paper
Regarding the online student center - they're gonna let me know! I hope they do one - but still I think I'll make a blog for it.

Paper's half done - Ivo went to the babysitter on Tuesday for 5 hours and I went to Starbucks with the laptop. It was the first time I'd ever done either of those things: leave Ivo to do something not-work (even though it was school) and use a laptop in public! kinda fun. I felt strange but liked it. maybe important. NOw I don't think I'll be able to go into a Starbucks without my opwn computer - it's all about the laptop!

Ivo and I are going to Heather and Dylan's this am.

No comments: