Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

how can i still be so fat?

my idea of one year up one year down has not panned out the way i'd anticipated.

recent pictures of me show extra face - this is especially upsetting since i've been going to gym and working out 4 days/week for the past 2 months. Yes, sure, i feel great, but c'mon! I'm thinking i'll never fit into some of my pre-ivo clothes ever again... do i give them away?

does a mother reckon her baby's age in months because it's psychologically more palatable to say, 18 months than a year and a half?

Ivo, the sweetie, just woke up - he's nursing - we're in the bedroom on the laptop. my mom usedto tell me that when i started walking, i fell so much she wanted to get me a helmet - well, we're feeling that way with ivo's little noggin taking daily bumps... He's still coordinated - but he's just expanding his territory - horizontally and vertically - Everyday he can reach or climb on something he was previously not even aware existed!

This spring the 'plum rains' have been longer lasting tha ever in my time in Taiwan. It's been raining everyday for a couple weeks and the forecast promises more... i'm becoming obsessed with mold, mildew and their prevention.

No comments: