Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, July 30, 2006

one week back

We've been back a week. It's been a kind of tough week because my sister's been in the hospital. Not cheerful. "Deeply tragic" - my sister Nicky called it... So I'm not gonna write about it here cuz I just want people to see cute Ivo and smile when they see this page. I'm thinking of starting another blog to just have a place to write about my sister - I don't know why I want to have a blog instead of just a journal... I've kept journals my whole life though - and maybe the appeal of the blog is that there is a super tiny chance that someone will help you!!!

Maybe.

I cried most of the day I found out that Patty was in the hospital. I tried to find solace on the internet. I don't really know what I thought I'd find - what could possibly be there. But most 'problems' I have I can check the internet. Basil's not growing, heat rash, how to cook chicken, lyrics to a song, visa applications, general information. I know I can't fix liver failure, esophageal varices. I know I can't stop death. I know I can't make her life happy. But I just sort of instinctively was looking for answers online. So I think that's all I'm gonna say about it here.

No comments: