Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ivo awaiting garbage and other fun stuff

These pics are from 10 Aug - Peter came to visit for the 2nd year in a row! We went to eat at a beer and seafood place on the corner called 8 drunken fairies. We had kung pao chicken, fried rice, and hong xiao tofu. All w/o seafood! The restaurant has a bunch of fish tanks out front with live prawns, turtles, eels, fish-i-don't-know-what-they-are, several kinds of snails... But, really good chicken!

I had a bit of trouble last night posting so if some pics are duplicated - sorry sorry - technical difficulties.

Also when I came to the honeybees site - it wasn't showing any post after 10 august... but earlier it had. I've tinkered around and have done all I can do for the moment.

We took the car to get tuned up in prep for the govt inspection this week. Hopefully, we'll be able to get it back this afternoon with nothing major needing repair. But since we are without car, Ivo and I will be taking a taxi to work! We're excited! We'll probably take one from work to the mechanics too - unless the mechanic comes to get us - which is quite possible.

There are 2 more weeks of summer school and then a week off before the fall semester. I really really wanna go to Kenting for a couple days and stay at a hotel with a pool! Rayne and Jessie recommended a place - but I can't find it online so I have to wait for more info from them...

No comments: