Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Ivo effected and ahead of the curve




Here are a couple doctored Ivo at the computer shots plus the original. Imagine how cool it would look if the two bw pics were facing eachother... I couldn't make that happen today... so enjoy it otherwise!

Ivo and I had a great day yesterday. Had breakfast withSho and Brendan at a coffee shop just behind chung ming elementary - The menu has changed since I was last there - but it was great! Fresh juice for only 20nt! We had a plate with scrambled eggs, french toast, hotdog (!), piece of roasted pork, side of fruit salad for only 75nt - it was so yummy... I don't know if it's cool to start going there everyday... Well, i think I know it's not cool - and that I'll eat there til I can't stand the sight/smell of it... I tend to do that with the food I like here...

Today is my first day of vacation - I'm off til 4 Sept!!! Yippee!!!

No comments: