Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Ivo can say booby!





After a busy morning at the gym and then Sogo's kids' play area and lunch, I was ready for a nap - even if Ivo wasn't. We got home around 3pm, took a quick shower and went upstairs to rest and watch the Iron Giant - a great movie that Ryan and I have mezmorized and can act out scenes from if only someone would ask...

Ivo was jumping around like a lunatic. He's just started working on his verticle leap. I told him that it's time to settle down and watch the movie. He pointed at me and said "want that, booby." It was the first time he's ever said anything but "want that" for nursing. Momentous!

After I got home from work last night, Ivo came running/squealing up to me and then said "booby, booby."

These past two weeks, Ivo has GROWN. His appetite has gone from a sort of take-it-or-leave-it approach to an all-embracing love of food. He's bigger, taller and fatter. His tummy is full and round in a convex way rather than his previous concavity. Also, his hair looks shorter - and not only to me. People at the gym and Heather have asked if Ivo's had a haircut. While I was staring at him last night, the only possible explanation came to me... Ivo's head has grown so much, it's making his hair look shorter!

No comments: