Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ivo on a sunday morning






Ivo and Ryan went down to make coffee before me. This is what I found when I got downstairs, perfect contentment mixed with a bit of self-satisfatction!

Ryan and Ivo are out on the town - giving me time and space to clean, sort - hopefully pare down some stuff. The problem is - obviously, I'm sitting at the computer... THe other problem is that I really need to attack the bedroom while the boys are away but I already started on the living room/toy room... and now I feel overwhelmed in an ocean of half-sorted crap...

I'm tempted to leave the down stairs and go wreak havoc upstairs - then at least we'd have balance!

No comments: