Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 01, 2006

One more thing to say

on this Sunday night...

While washing all of our dishes for the 2nd time today (I don't get it either), I was thinking how even though babies don't come on their due dates, 2/22 is a really cool date to be due. And I thought how Ivo's date was really cool too - 1/1. And then it hit me how cool it is that Ivo's our 1st and his #'s were all 1's and this baby is our 2nd and his/her #'s are all 2's!

I thought to myself, if doing the dishes engenders this kind of breakthough brainstorming, I'm just gonna have to do them more often! I haven't even mentioned the movie storyboard flash I got during the first bout with dishes...

One one more thing, I saw the doctor on Friday and everything with bloodwork is great, I don't even have low iron like with Ivo - and the doctor says he's 90% sure the baby is a boy or a girl!!! Just kidding he's 90% sure it's one of those - but I'm not saying which til I check with Lawrences if they're ready to know...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thrid try -- yes tell us!-- NB grandparents

honeybees said...

BOY!!!