Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Today Ivo said...





"Sandy." - My heart leapt! He said it again and in a helpful context - "Sandy Mama." I cried!!! That crazy happy teary - ok, yr the greatest thing on the planet and I'll be happy to just stare at you for the rest of my life - kinda cry.

After morning chores, Ryan Ivo and I went to Caves, Fridays and then to tea street. Everything was fun and fine. Found Ivo 4 more long-sleeves and a pair of quilted pants. And a pea coat for me! Yesterday, Ivo got some new shoes. They are red and black and when a guy wears them, it reinforces his superhero status.

Ivo used my camera for the first time today - he took 2 pictures. This is the better of the 2 - and it's not half bad!

Ivo can say: pen, big pen, I want fly (which means pick me up and spin me around while I hold my fists out in front of me...), robot, buy shoes, new shoes, movie, brush teeth, shirt, camera, picture, chair, bed, blanket, car, scooter, kids, yucky/blech, yummy, yea/no...

He eats more stuff (and mostly can say): eggs, grilled cheese sandwich (the kind made with wonder-type bread), potato, pizza, broccoli, tea, lemon juice, hot chocolate, ice cream, cake, cheese cake, chocolate cake, chicken, noodle, rice, bread, soup, fish/yu, carrot, apple, banana, cracker, candy, peas, ketchup, french fry, mango pop...

Today he was playing a game involving a pen and 8 printed pages of paper, where he asked "want 2? 2 want 2? K." and would jot notes down. He did this repeatedly throughout the day like he was playing waiter or something. Also in an incessant way. Sometimes I told him, "I want 5" or 1 or 4. After awhile, he relented and agreed that I could have a different amount!

1 comment:

Leonie said...

wow Ivo just gets cuter and cuter. Can't wait to see what baby Burl's gonna look like - not long now. Rob is making a trip to Taiwan at the end of this month. Hope he'll get to see you guys at least for a bit.

lots of love
Leonie Rob and Cuy xxxx