Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 19, 2007

SpiderMEN or SpiderMANS?










Friday, we went to gym with Dylan and Heather. 2 strange and terrible things there. First, we played with the boys in the kids' room - that was great. But the machine I used , I'm thinking a sick person must have licked the handles. The handles were greasy, wet. And I'm so lazy and stupid, I didn't move. More on that in a minute.

After we finished on the machines, we checked on the boys before stretching etc. Burl was kicking up a storm in his stroller, so we went in to check if he needed to be fed. The room stank of smoke. It was awful. Something wrong with the ventilation, I guess, but my god - why didn't they get us so we could take or kids out of there? So we left right then.

Burl, Ivo and I went to RT Mart. On the way, Ivo told me he wanted his T-Rex. I told him I'd get it for him when we parked the car, but I couldn't look for it while we were driving. When we got to RT Mart, I couldn't fing T-Rex, Ivo told me he was at the gym! He remembered T-Rex was in the tv room not the ball room. So we went back there after shopping, T-Rex was waiting for us.

Friday night we were invited to a pizza-making party at AJ and Sian's. Lots of kids. It was pouring rain and because of parking over there, we took a cab. When Ryan went to get the cab, my legs were achy. It felt like the kind of aches you get when you have the flu. But I figured it was probably somehow due to not stretching after exercising. And there's no way I can or could have ducked out at the last minute - for too many reasons to write.

I felt worse and worse. At the party I used nursing as an excuse to lie down on their bed - a position I maintained long after Burl was asleep. When we got home I had a 38.5C temperature. So, until I get more information, I'm blaming my fever/flu on the machine at the gym.

Anyway, Saturday I stayed in bed all day with Burl and Ivo and Ryan hung out together. On their first walk, Ivo fell into some poo-poo. Ryan took him down to the market to buy a new shirt. On their 3rd walk, Ivo fell and scraped his elbow. It's like a big boy scrape. Very exciting!

No comments: