Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 29, 2007

Ivo & Burl take the train








The train was the trip. We all took the train to Chang Hua, ate lunch, turned around and came back. Today is the last day of school for kids in Taiwan; there were uniformed kids EVERYWHERE. It was amazing. They were more cheerful than usual, natch.

In the pic of Burl in his carrier, he's holding his favorite toy, interlocking plastic rings. Burl seemed to enjoy being out but whenever we were w/o ac, he fell asleep. No cries of discomfort, just checked out.

Ivo loved the whole thing. We took cabs to/from the train station and rode 2 different kinds of trains. Does my heart good that Ivo had more fun on the cheap train than the more expensive one. When he saw the mountains, Ivo said "I will go the mountains someday." We will go next week.

Later we went to Caves - good time there too. I looked at cook books. I need to learn about fish. The only cookbook with a how to, mentioned stuffing the cavity , but nothing about how to filet or even what kind to buy/eat...

Today I've been thinking about Patty a lot. Last night I dreamt of her and she kept yelling at me. I can't believe she's dead.


No comments: