Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Burl's !st Half Birthday Taipei Trip


Burl turned 6 months yesterday 28 August 07! Yay!


In the week before the 28th, he started sitting on his own and got 2 teeth. Wowie!


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


We came home last night - and, sadly, it's clear both boys have COLDS. Boo Hoo! They have to get better before Monday... their first day of school.


We've got some stuff to prepare before school starts. Today, I'm going to St. Jason's to find out details about my classes. I only have class Monday. Wednesday and Friday afternoon... but I'm feelingreluctant about leaving Burl. I'm a little scared of Monday. I think Ivo's gonna LOVE it - even if he doesn't love the first half hour. We're gonna do a little trial running this week, taking the boys in to get more comfortable - but since they're sick, it won't be today. Also, I've got to pump milk! I'd forgotten about that... I need a new pump and a couple bottles...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

More about Taipei next post:)

No comments: