Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 24, 2007

Coming up (yellow) Roses

There's a lot of good stuff about Texas but let's just say I'm not thrilled with this Country Quiz which declared "YOU'RE TEXAS!" Yes, I like spicy food. Yes, I prefer a warm climate. No, I don't care for soccer. But, my god, Texas? There was no question about how I feel about guns, irrigation or capital punishment... Can't I be a tropical island nation? What about Palau? - They use US money - they probably don't love soccer... It's all soccer isn't it? I don't really like ANY sports. I certainly don't like big-rigs or oil wells... redneck?





You're Texas!

You aren't really much of your own person, but everyone around
you wishes you'd go away, so you might as well be independent. You're
sort of loud-mouthed and abrasive, but you do have a fair amount of power. You
like big trucks, big cattle, and big oil rigs. And sometimes you really
smell. But it's not all bad, you're big enough to have some soft spots
somewhere in all that redneck madness.



Blue Pyramid

1 comment:

theseeker said...

ha....ha..ha...ha...I can't stop laughing...ha..ha...:)...seriously I don't think you are Texan :)