Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Absolute Best Household Appliance & Physics Lesson



















Ivo loves to vacuum. This weekend he figured out a little bit of physics!

Ivo got a yellow and black Transformer car/robot. By himself, he calls it "my honeybee car."

If Ivo is awake before Papa-and can wait til Papa wakes by himself - Ivo says, "Morning Papa! It nice to see you."

Today Ivo asked to go to Baby World. When we got there his teacher came out to help the boys and their gear get into school, Ivo said "Hi, Teacher!" It was so cute. Ivo says "Bye Mama" really well and it makes me happy and sad. It makes me proud of him -and I tell him I'm proud of him a lot. Ivo tells me, Ryan and Burl "I so pwoud of you." Ivo's teacher wrote that Ivo is now able to "studing" with his class. When they sit, he sits. When they do work, he does too:)

Last night, Ivo woke around midnight saying "Owww!" His teeth were hurting him. Burl woke soon after - he had been quite squirmy, coughing a little and a bit congested. Burl had a big poop at about 1am and then another shortly after he got a new diaper! We all got back to sleep by 2ish.

No comments: