Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Oh What A Weekend We Are Having!!!


Wow! SO MUCH FUN! And it's only half over... We don't have to go to school til Wednesday!


Yesterday/Saturday - my birthday, Ivo and I went to CF to do some shopping. It was nice and special for us to get to do something together, just us. Karin came for a visit - and brought several framed 5x7's and a wooden dancing giraffe for Ivo. It was a little rainy and we mostly stayed in - allbody playing together.


I got to go to a rock show - .22 at Grooveyard, one of my favorite bands - and definitely my favorite band in Taiwan. Patrick comp'd me drinks and .22 sang me happy birthday and gave me a new cd. Many many of my favorite peeps were there too.


Today/Sunday we played and went to Tiger City for a late lunch. Then I went for a massage with Mary.


Yay!


More details soon. Happy Moon/Mid-Autumn Festival!


No comments: