Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

STILL NO TITLES HERE AT BLOGGER!!!!



I don't like it. oh well.






















We have had such a great 4 day Moon/Mid-Autumn Festival - birthday weekend - Wow!



Yesterday we went to Caves, lunch and Karin's to see Joe Cash, his parents and Randy and Ariel. Fun. HOT. Joe is BIG and bigly CUTE.



Today Kevin and Kaia came over for a visit and Ryan cooked dinner for all of us - YUM!



Ivo Overheard:


  • (Upon recognizing/seeing anything exciting, including the garbage truck) I found it!!!!

  • (Upon any real or perceived inconvenience) OH MAAAN!

  • (In reaction to my comment that "something stinks, smells like rotten food") No! Smell like Ivo. I a skunk. I not a skunk.

  • (elaborating his no-water-i-live-in-the-tropics policy) I CAN'T like water!

No comments: