Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ivo Plays a New Song



Some Ivo Overheard:



  • For a while Ivo has been announcing "I a new superhero!" and "I have super powers!" or "I have new powers!" and "I da best superhero!" It's very cute. When asked if he wants to wear his cape he says, "Yea, help Burl."

  • New superheros he's created; "I change into Zebraman!/Astronautman!/Dogman!/Ice-cweam-man!"

  • "My cape is flying!!!" Pardon? "The wind is blowing my cape!!!!"

  • When he sees something he'd like, "I will buy dat a my birthday." Also, "My birthday is Cwismas." And, "It my first happy Cwismas!"

  • To Papa upon awaking, "I dweam bout you." Then he looks at me and says, "I dweam bout you too."

  • To Papa, "I love you sooo much."

  • "No! Don't pull my ha-ir Baby Burl! I sewious!"

  • When indignant; in a steep rising tone "HUH????" Immediately followed by a sharp, "NO!!!!!!!"

  • "Look at me! Look at me mom!

  • "Maybe s/he like me..."

  • "We all family!"

  • And my favorite, "I just a cool Ivo."

Ivo can recite numbers up to 13. He can count things/pictures of things mostly accurately through 10. He has almost gotten over the little kid tendency of thinking a number belongs to one of the counted things.

And now Ivo's new song:

"I sowwy Burl. I sowwy Burl.

It all my fault. It not my fault.

It just an accident."



No comments: