Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Yesterday Burl Turned 9 Months Old

Here's a little video of Ivo and Burl from yesterday at *bucks before our friends arrived.



The boys both went to school, were happy and mostly healthy. I DID go by to feed Burl during my 30 minute break. While nursing Burl in the lobby, I heard Ivo in his classroom TALKING. A LOT. "No! Dat not wight!" "Dis is da head. Da head. Dis is da head." I peeked in - he was making a dinosaur with duplo blocks. And bossing people around - in English.

Ha ha. Ha. The little apple doesn't fall far from the tree, lord knows, I boss people around in English all the time!

Buding Mama told me that Ivo's Chinese is really coming along and that everyone can understand him. This is great news - though, I have yet to hear very much.

Yay - Ivo! Yay - Burl!

We just got back from an afternoon baseball game - Philippines and Thailand. Scoreless when we left at the top of the 10th. Karin met us out there. Today and tomorrow, Ryan is finished school at noon because of tests. Yay crazy stupid cheating education system!

No comments: