Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 27, 2008

Ivo and Burl at the Gong Yi - Chung Ming Nan Park














This is the shadiest park I could think of on Thursday. Ivo, Burl and I stayed out of the house, boxes and half-packed stuff all morning so that when the movers came the boys would be tired - and out of the way. It worked perfectly!








Ivo even took a nap - his first in weeks...








However, later, say 10pm, Burl and I had fallen asleep, but Ivo was wide awake. I remember him telling me he had to go poo-poo. I think I said, Ok - go... Ryan was out with some friends. I continued sleeping. When Ryan got home he found Ivo sleeping on the toilet! It seems Ivo had been waiting for someone to come wipe his bum bum... I really wish he'd come up and told me he needed help... Poor guy:(








Bad bad mama!






In my defense, I'm gonna claim, that Burl was nursing. Also, I haven't slept well for a couple weeks and was finally exhausted and... I had no idea - I was finally sleeping... Who goes poop at 10pm?

After the park, we went to the N1ke outlet to get some shoes for Ivo - these pics are from the arcade just outside. You can see Ivo's shoes.




No comments: