Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Ahh!!! I'm Outta Photo Room on this Blog!!!

I kept trying to upload a couple more pics last night but was repeatedly told, "You have exceeded your photo storage limit." I figured I'd deal with this in the morning and now it's the morning and it's true!



I'm at 99.98% capacity on 1024MB. I can upgrade or I can scootch over to a different blog address - which I think I'll try first cuz I don't wanna pay for storage space and I've already got other blogs with similar names set up...



So let's try here. I probably won't do much at wordpress cuz upoading photos there is a pain, you have to do it one-by-one.



To see my (unorganized) photo acct at Blogger/Picasa click here.

It's night nime and I have new pics of Ivo and Burl playing in their first snowfall - today, 11/11! I'm gonna set up another blogspot acct...

No comments: