Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 19, 2007

T -3


I still can't sign into Blogger from internet explorer. I guess that's ok.

Also frustrating computer-wise is that something has happened to my licensed Nero photo editing program - so now I can't vignette or age or black and white stuff. Boo hoo. I've tried several times, different ways to reload the software and it won't work. Boo boo hoo hoo.

Last night we all went for a long walk and ate at Friday's on Ing Tsai. We were not alone. There was a half hour wait - but it was worth it. Taichung is still pretty quiet, save a few firecrackers (Ivo can say!) - Enough, but not much, is open. Including our laundry place - which I think opens on 2/22... Why does that date stand out in my mind?

Anyway, the walk was nice - Ivo and Ryan did a lot of running (pics).



















Today, Heather, Ciro and Dylan came over and played (no pics... don't know what i was/n't thinking!). Very fun. Ivo was excited for their visit and even asked "Kayababa coming too?" But alas, Kayababa is off in Miaoli doing manual labor for his inlaws. I don't think he's even allowed to make phone calls. It's sad. (pics from AJ/Sian's wedding and at our house with Ivo, both from Apr, 06)














Tonight we ate quinoa - which everyone but Ivo gobbled up - and Gail made apple crumble, which we're gonna get to eat when Ryan, Gail and Ivo get home from the park. Yay!

Baby Burl's moving kicking and hiccoughing - seems strong. I can't wait to hold him and hug him. I feel like I miss him! As of today/yesterday (depending on yr count), he's a pisces. So now we know Burl's a pisces/pig for sure. Just like my brother BerTim (pic from 2nd hand clothing store, half price day Cleveland, 0705). Yay!

Ryan has rented a bunch of Rome DVD's. Let's just say this, it's no Lost!

2 comments:

lone-star-jill said...

Pisces-pig will be great! I read that this year is a golden pig too. Seemed pretty auspicious, so that can't be bad!

I've been thinking of you mucho, and you have much love and lucky vibes coming at you from Texas! We'll keep fingers crossed for easy labor and lots of panadol!!!

honeybees said...

xie xie!
happy new year!