Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 24, 2007

More shots from Ivo's 2-1/2 Bday






Ryan and Kevin played with Kaia and Ivo. I got to play with Burl most of the time. Ryan took pictures - Yay! The astute viewer will notice that I ran out and bought the same black shirt that Heather got - cuz I LUV it!!! I think we should dress as twins whenever possible. I haven't had a chance to ask Heather yet - but I can't see why she wouldn't be into it:)


Burl can do the leaning-stand/standing-lean for more than 5 minutes at a time. Yesterday he moved his feet/legs like he was walking while I supported him. He is starting to just cat-nap. Or perhaps it's a super temporary thing and "starting to" gives it a more permanent sound... Over the past few days of sickness, sadness and whatnot, Burl's taken to sleeping 10 minutes every couple hours. This is enough for him - but not enough for me. When he's up, he wants to interact and chat - and I can't deny him that. Burl will be 4 months in 4 days!

No comments: