Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ivo and Burl Weekend 24-25 Nov

Reading with Lulu and her mom - due 1/1












Bird on the walk home








All pics from this weekend.



We had such a nice calm coolish (25C and somewhat humid) weekend. We spent alot of time at the park and ate at the breakfast shop both days.

Boys are great. Everyone is bathed and in bed. Ivo's been saying lots - I'm too tiredand Burl-y to write. I do, however, clearly remember Ivo telling me for the first time today "I don't love you. I don't love me... - you don't love me." When I said that's ok cuz I really do love him enough for both of us, he said, "I don't care."




But I know he does.

Yea, lots of acting out - not just with us - even at the park; pushing kids, continually positioning himself where some other kid is - or is obviously meaning to be... ugh! That's why we left the park and that's why he was mad at me. I think it's all normal though - even though I don't like it. And I can't help but feel that it could be waaay worse. As a formerly brutally bullied kid - it's a lot better to see my child be the aggressor rather than the victim. A LOT. It's not even close...

No comments: