Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 30, 2007

last sunday 2007

My beautiful boys today.
























Ryan is almost finished with his last application.

Burl took his first steps today at 2:49pm - about 4 of them, in the toy room from the easel to me sitting inthe computer chair... Wowee! I don't think Burl knows how cool he is or what he's accomplished - I haven't been able to get him to repeat it.

Ivo has been LOVING reading the Dinosaur books Grandma Maureen sent.

And I'm feeling super sad cuz I've retraced my steps and searched the car, *bucks, the parking lot... and my cellphone's gone. Losing the #'s and my calendar is inconvenient and it's not what's breaking my heart. I had a message from Patty saved on my phone. I think it's gone forever and I just can't stand it. It was about how she'd just eaten sashimi and was doing spring cleaning and how she wished she was "anywhere but here! love ya, pats." And I can't reproduce it exactly... and now her words - the way Patty put them together - are gone and it's pathetic but that was all i had of her (left) and i wasn't ready - i'm not - to let go of that last connection... omygodimsosad

No comments: