Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pics from Bedtime













We are all watching some cartoons this Sunday morning, in bed. Soooo cozy. It's probably 18 degrees or so... a little bit cold.

As of yesterday, we have a new water-drinking plan for Ivo "I can't drink water" Blackwell.

On Thursday evening, Alison and Tessa came over and Ryan and I went out for dinner. It was great. Everyone had a wonderful time except Burl, and despite what she says, probably Alison didn't have the time of her life either. It'll get better.

We brought home some left over garlic nan and sag paneer which I ate for lunch on Friday. Ivo asked what I was eating and said "I no like spicy food. I only like good food."


Burl playing with Papa last night before bed. Burl's wearing his new xmas jammies from Grammie and Grampie.

No comments: