Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ivo and Trains

The other day, I found a small plastic train set of Ivo's which I'd put away in the pantry months ago due to toy overload and/or normal toy cycling.

I gave it to Ivo and he was overjoyed. He's had 2 similarly cheap train sets in the last couple weeks, and they've both broken. After he took it out and started playing Ivo kinda asked me, "What dis was in dere for?" He was a little angry, a little betrayed. I didn't know what to say...



We spent this morning/afternoon at the amusement park section of the Taipei Children's Recreation Center - Ivo rode the ferris wheel, the teacups, merry-go-round and something else - but by far his favorite was the train. He rode it 4 or 5 times. After his last ride, he said to Ryan, "Umm, I wanna buy dis train, Papa."
If the embedded video doesn't work click here.

No comments: