Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ivo n Burl : Ferris Wheel

Almost nothing is as EXCELLENT as doing stuff with Ivo and Burl.

We 3 went on a ferris wheel - caged - yesterday. Getting to be there with them while they experienced such height and view and fun for the first time...man, just great and fun - with the added bonus of years of therapy in an instant...



When I'm with the boys, I instantly lick phobias I had as a kid; dogs, height, bridges... because I don't want to scare or panic them. When the ferris wheel crested the top of its arc, I felt woozy but let it go... and, my g-d, not focusing on my every idiotic notion and sensation is such a relief.

As I grow with Ivo and Burl, I realize more and more what a weird and annoying kid I was, crippled by shyness and riddled with fear. Yikes!

No comments: