Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 25, 2008

Ivo Wants These










Ivo saw a boy in wellies on tellytubbies. Ivo has long loved boots and the kid's wellies really appealed to him. We looked online and, can you believe it... SPIDER BOOTS!

Ivo Overheard:


  • "You gotta go and buy dem a me. So I can wear dem in da wain. And I want a spider umbrella."



  • “I was THINKin’…” (on and on til he comes up with something – or immediately into what he wants; “I was thinkin’ a watching a MOvie.”)



  • "You don’t have a penis? You just have a bum bum?"


  • ...or not? ie; "You brush my teeth or not? I gonna count a 5…" This is an excellent example of Ivo adopting what he hears me say.

1 comment:

ethanzahler said...

Oh my goodness- that is hilarious!!!! I was drinking water when I read that comment about
"you dont have a penis? Just a bum bum and I almost spat it all over my computer cuz I started laughing so hard!!!

Joanne