Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Burl Still Illin'

Whaa! Tropical rainy day. Torrential rain with breaks all day.

Karin, Ivo, Burl and I went for a walk during a break around ten am. It was supposed to be a quick and close little trip but we ended up getting stranded a couple of times on our return.

Pretty fun anyway. Burl loves going out so much. He weeps when we don't let him go in the yard. I thought a little walk would help dispel some of his cranky - and it did. But the rest of the afternoon, he slept, whined and nursed. He had a 39C fever which I gave him a diclofenac suppository. He had his first one last night.

Anyway, everything is fine. Both guys are sleeping. Burl has a low fever of 37.9 - I hope it stays low. I hope tomorrow he's feeling 100%.


These pics are from 19 May - the boys in their new swimsuits. Ivo wore his for hours andpretended he was a turtle the whole time "look at my shell." Burl was less mobile but thrilled to be dressed like Ivo:)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Here is a link to a video of Ivo from March 2006 approximately the same age as Burl is now. I'm trying to embed it too. This video is at Bliptv where there are many vids of an adorable younger Ivo...




No comments: