Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Ivo the Story Teller

And not story-telling as a euphemism for lying, either!




Dobba Dobba is most likely a character from a computer game, but I don't know for sure. I've never seen him - though Ivo has described him so well, I feel like I know him! So here's some stuff about Ivo's imaginary friend, Dobba Dobba...

  • He's 5 years old.
  • He has a 2-year-old baby-sitter. (possibly baby-sister)
  • He look like me.
  • He is an Indian.
  • He likes me.
  • He lives at Grammie Gail's house.
  • He likes... a litany of the same things Ivo likes!
  • He likes making cookies.
  • He have a spiderman shirt, like me. He have spiderman pants too... I don't have spiderman pants.
  • He likes reading books by himself.

Ivo writing.



















Plus a little Ivo Overheard:



  • "Dat mines!"

  • In mock exasperated mini-road rage, "What are your pwoblems?!" I LOVE this cuz, really, isn't it much more likely that someone driving an SUV the wrong way down Gong Yi has more than 1 problem?
  • "I'm a wobot. I can change into a car or a soldier and a scooter."
  • "The dr said I don't have to go to school today." (Not true.)
  • (After swallowing some mystery morsel, in response to being asked what it was) "It was bread. I like bread." I like bread too. When there's no bread, I wonder what I can eat... "Chocolate?"

No comments: