Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Birds & Bees, Burl & Ivo Style





These pics are from yesterday at the Buttermilk Creek Festival in Florenceville. It was a great time, a beautiful-almost-Autumn day...




We spent all our money at the used clothing booth. They had halloween costumes which Ivo & Burl consider street clothes. Yay!!!




Today - I killed a cat. We did other better things but they'll keep. Ivo and Burl remain 100% awesome and amazing - yes, Burl at 18 months can swing on a big-kid swing... But, I've gotta get my beauty rest - cuz tomorrow es mi cumpleanos!!!




oh man, it's getting cold here and I'm hungry all the time...




A couple things I'm reading or listening to:




No comments: