Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 25, 2007

25 Feb 2007






I'm loading pics from the laptop - I can't red-eye from here - so I hope these look ok.


I guess Burl isn't gonna be born on BerTim's birthday! He's already his own man.


Grammie, Ivo and I played at Toys 'r' Us for a couple hours this afternoon. And then we met Karin at Starbucks. It's been a beautiful, warm and breezy day. We played briefly at the park and then came home for lunch. Then I took a nap - but no one else did. This is related to my being 25 months pregnant and Ryan, Ivo and I sleeping in this morning until 10:30... Grammie Gail, left to her own devices was able to turnon the gas stove and boil water for coffee. We are all impressed. She's not willing to say that this wasn't a one-time event... but we figure one success leads to another.
Ryan is out at Salut getting pizza for our dinner. Gail is playing with Ivo. We are trying to keep him up so he'll take a real sleep tonight... We've been messing with his schedule... Tomorrow, Ryan heads back to work - for what is probably our last semester in Taiwan. Yay! So he's not too sad about vacation ending.
That's all for now. I'm not in labor.

No comments: