Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Review of Monday-Tuesday






Due to Saturday night's activities (all of which, I have to add cost only 500nt!!! That's 15.09US/ 17.75CAD/ 18.93AUD. Including medication - the works! - Soon I'll dig out how much it cost to have Burl in the hospital - I know the private room was 1500nt/night - I think the balance was around 4000nt - I have to double check - anyway, excellent medical care for less than a decent dinner for 2!)

So, yea, anyway - there aren't any pics or activities involving me from Sunday, 18 March. All I did was breastfeed - I may have changed a diaper. My abdomen felt like horses had been stomping on it. My body felt worse than after labor. Shocking. But I'm feeling much better now. Still tired - but maybe I'll remain this way til... I don't even want to consider the end of that rainbow...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
On Monday, Karin came over and played with Ivo/Dash. Grammie finished Ivo's Superman cape. It's beautiful.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Today Grammie, Ivo, Burl and I all went to the science museum. We drove though, to conserve my energy. Even though I'm feeling upbeat right now - the experience made me realize that once Gail leaves, the boys and I will be stuck in the house until and unless another grownup comes to help us. Maybe on weekends we can go somewhere with Ryan.




























The reason I feel upbeat, though, is because I've decided to think of this as a very temporary situation - like a month or 2. Possibly 3. Maybe 4. The intricacies of holding/wearing Burl and corralling Ivo are many and varied. Rather like the work of 10-men than just one-me. But I don't wanna go into that now.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rayne came over after the museum and brought so many gifts we're swimming in gratitude. Pants, onesies, jammies, socks for Burl. A framed 3-pic of Burl from the hospital. Plus a t-shirt and patch for Ivo. Pics of these to come:)

No comments: