Lilypie 2nd Birthday PicLilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker Lilypie 4th Birthday PicLilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ivo the Sweetie

"I like birthday songs and birthday cakes and birthday cards and birthday presents."



Burl and Ivo took a morning nap yesterday and today. Yesterday we went to my school to prepare the lessons for the wonderful sub. The boys fell asleep while we were looking for parking - thereafter requiring no further sleep. Crazy.



Today, Burl woke up at 6:30am - Ivo shortly after. I don't know if this is a science-mathy thing or what, but I don't understand why they don't need more sleep - especially when they're sick. Maybe the medicine is speedy but I can't identify that ingredient.



After the boys woke up from their nap (11-ish), Karin stopped by and we all went to the veg restaurant and then took a walk to Caves.

pics from 10 April at science museum



No comments: